01 May, 2009

I Didn't Forget This Week! ..

Here's this week's Friday Fill-in fun! Sorry I forgot about 'em last week... ><

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is most likely be friendly and don't be an ass about things, especially to your boss. I've never worked in an office before, so I'm probably not the best one to ask.

2. What do clams have to do with anything?

3. When I think of carnivals I think of that weird Barbie detective game I used to be OBSESSED with as a kid.

4. Hybiscus would have to be my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include a computer, pencils, papers, CDs, sometimes pretzel bags, pictures, a dictionary, a vase of (fake) flowers...that was me combining my school desk and my home desk.

6. My Astronomy tests, stupid people, and idiotic internet make me wanna scream.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Oaks, maaaaaaaybe hanging out with a friend of mine as poooooooooooossibly celebrating Beltane, and I can't tell you how much I'm NOT looking forward to studying today, tomorrow my plans include seeing WES and going to his friend's Derby party and Sunday, I want to RELAX and PACK but the former won't happen because I have to study for my finals on Monday! But Mum and Dad are coming that night to take me out to dinner ^^


***Rants will be forthcoming after finals are over. Stay tuned. : )

No comments: