15 May, 2009

Friday's here- do you know what that means...?

FRIDAY FILL-INS!!!

1. If we had no winter the seasons would be all out of whack.

2. Life is a perpetual astonishment, and every day I seem to find out more about the true nature of what it all is-- and therefore, I learn more of nothing all the time.

3. If I had my life to live over, so far I'd take back some things, wouldn't let myself be influenced by some certain people, and I would definitely do my best to have better health.

4. There's so much that can happen inside of four and twenty hours. It's why no one can yet accurately predict the future.

5. If you've never been thrilled by the beauty of a six a.m. sunrise, you're missing out.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons is to find order in chaos, and chaos in order.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to heading up to Lexington after work and seeing Wes, tomorrow my plans include going to Wes's friend's lake house and hopefully going boating, and Sunday, I want to come back home, relax, and watch Star Trek!

No comments: