22 May, 2009

Whee~!

1. Moving on is something I have a very hard time in doing. I tend to get hung up and overanalyze things far too often than I should.

2. All I want is to be free of the restrictions society tends to place upon us.

3. My best quality is...uhh...you expect me to know my best quality??

4. I tend to get way too caught up in the little details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I've become a completely different person. I have overcome obstacles, and I've discovered that, despite all my progress, I still have a long way to go.

6. A day at the spa is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to kicking back after work for a three day weekend, tomorrow my plans include absolutely nothing, and Sunday, I want to continue to RELAX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey boo :)
Remember me? Kim's friend from her going away party to Japan? I hope you do! (& I hope you're the person I'm thinking I saw!) lol Any who!

Wanna be blogger buddies? :D