12 May, 2009

First Week of Work and Other Bits of News

So...I got a job last week, and yesterday was my first day. I'm working at a daycare (incidentally, the one I went to as a child), 2-6 Monday through Friday. I love it because I don't have to work nights and weekends. :D I can't really say for sure what I think of my job yet, because I've only worked one day, but so far it's not too bad. I just like working with the infants better. The toddlers are tiresome, for lack of a better word. o_O Also, the babies are easy to deal with-- they aren't dirty, or such the like...>< Don't get me wrong, the toddlers weren't TOO bad, it's just they are, erm, hard to remember how to handle. In any case, we'll see how things go from here!

In other news: I've seen the new Star Trek three times already. My review of the movie is almost complete-- I should have it up on the blog soon. It's kinda long, kinda...iono. Spoiler-intensive. :P Not much else is going on since school is over (Note: I got 2 As, 3 Bs, and am keeping my hold on a 3.5 GPA. I am determined to get all As from here on out), and I'm back in a Star Trek mode, therefore I'm back to writing sci-fi. ^_^ Eh heh...

No comments: