03 May, 2009

Screaming is a therapy

Or ranting, at least. I am so close to the end, and I need OUT. I am so close to the end, and yet it is just dragging out so much that I want to go home now, screw everything else, and just curl up in bed and wait for it to blow over.
But then, I have two damn days left, and surprisingly still have work left to do T_T I really, really hope next semester isn't like this. I don't remember my finals week being this bad in fall semester, but then again, finals weren't separated by a freakin' weekend. If I'd had finals on Monday last week, I'd be DONE with school already. Mostly. Sorta. More or less. Guh.
Next week I'm gonna have to also go check on the job I'm hoping to get at my former daycare. I applied during spring break, but I haven't heard back from the owner yet, and I told her I could start on May 11th. *sigh* Maybe I'll hear something early next week, and I won't have to go through the trouble or actually going over there and asking her if she's going to need me this summer. Also, I don't want to have to go out and find another job. -.-
Oh, and another thing: I am kinda pissed about my stupid writing class. I love it so much, but still-- I thought I was done worrying! I am seriously afraid of getting a bad grade in that class! I think I'm pretty safe in Math, Honors, and Psychology, but Astronomy I'm not too sure, and ironically enough it's Writing that is my other main concern. T_T If only my semester hadn't been so screwed up because of my own stupid issues, maybe this wouldn't be so much the case. Ugh. Oh, well, I'm hopeful that, if my revised drafts are good enough, I might be able to pull out a decent grade (aka an A or B), and not fail (aka C or lower). *sigh* I really want to know my grades, and yet I kinda don't. We'll find out in a week from tomorrow, I guess...

No comments: