17 April, 2009

It's time for another round of...

FRIDAY FILL-INS!!! :D


And...here we go!

1. Join me in welcoming the END of the semester! The herald to the summer months of awesomeness!

2. Put a little time in your day! Trying to be organized and prepared for school is hard, but it only gets harder the closer it gets to the end!

3. Happiness is being yourself: whether it be reading a book alone by the pond, or laughing and loving on a warm spring day.

4. Been DAZED and confused for so long without you~...this may not have been my first CD ever *cough*sister*cough* ;P But I do like that song! ^.^

5. I'm waiting for a chance to breathe again.

6. Procrastinating is hard to resist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my friend Jess, tomorrow my plans include getting mah hair done and going to THUNDER OVER LOUISVILLE with my bestest best friend, and Sunday, I want to get back to school early and get my work done so that I don't have to worry the last week of my first year of college!

2 comments:

Daisy @ Our Growing Family said...

so what song are you talking about with #4? i'm talking about the dazed and confused movie soundtrack...are we talking about the same thing?

and i am SOOOOO with you on the whole procrastination thing. i'm shocked i even got through school as bad as i am. i have no idea how i ever did so well. i do think i do my best when i have a very real deadline looming over my head - but the stress from it is a killer!

hope thunder went well! :) did you actually GO or just watch on tv? it's been forever since i actually went there.

Miho said...

It's a song by Led Zeppelin, I do believe... :P

Yes, procrastination is slowly but surely kicking my ass, though simultaneously getting its ass kicked by me. Stress is not healthy, but soon I'll be free for a few months! I'm down to the wire and I'm doing my best to get caught up in everything, sooooo yeah...

And yes, I did actually go TO Thunder, for the first time in nine years. :P It was amazing, as it always is, but I'll have to tell you all the fun craziness that happened afterward. It's too much to tell in a comment ^.^