21 February, 2009

Because Blogger hates me.

If you've been wondering where I've been for almost a week, it's been due to my EXTREME stress these past few days. I've had so much work to do for classes, not to mention emotional issues still needing the kinks worked out, and therefore haven't had much time to do a whole hell of a lot else. I haven't even played D&D in weeks!! (I miss it so much *tear*)

There is one thing I've had time for, and that's playing Pokemon (still). I'm about 13 hours into Emerald, and it's really making me want to buy a DS Lite so's I can play on my own systems and not have to borrow from my roommate. Birthday present, perhaps...? XD

Random: My kitty is absolutely adorable. ^_^ She's been missing me a lot lately from what my parents tell me, and Mum says she hasn't been eating so well... *sadness* I don't want my kitty to waste away!! But she is almost fourteen years old, so...yeah...

One last thing-- I hate Kentucky/Southern Indiana weather. I hate it. Fuck you, Ohio Valley! You knock me down, over and over, and hit me around with allergies all year round! But I must be crazy, since I could have gone ANYWHERE for college, and where did I decide to go?? A college in fucking New Albany. And where do I want to go for grad school?? A college in Louisville. I must be insane. -___- Sheesh.

No comments: