15 February, 2009

Here's how it is....

Things haven't been so wonderful for Bree and me lately-- we both had a pretty shitty week, not gonna lie. But while our weekends both started out great, hers continued to be pretty awesome (at least I think so?) and mine went down and flatlined. Haha. So what did I do for the Valentine's Day? I hung around my parents' house for a while, then came back to school and played Pokemon. Then while my roommate went out on a date, I went....grocery shopping. Fun times!!! (or...not.) Anyways, today I'm feeling kinda crappy, and I have an Astronomy test tomorrow, and homework to do, and... *sigh* I just have no desire to do anything right now. I also have this Lodge Council meeting tonight at 6:30, and Game Night that I'm probably supposed to be hosting after that...and I really don't want to go. I wish I could just get sick so I would have an excuse not to-- I'm not gonna fake it (as much as I'd love to do just that!)...


LATER: No need for pretending...looks like I might actually be getting sick. -_- Not so fun. But I must keep going, for justice! And the sake of my grades...and my sanity...here's to Advil and stuff. Yeah. I'm off for now.

No comments: