10 April, 2009

Friday Fill-ins!

It's time, once again, for Friday Fill-ins!

1. Anonymous...is a pointless thing to be. If you've got something to say, have the balls to say it out loud and not hiding behind an internet or other persona.

2. Change is a double-edged sword, for as we reach toward the sky with new ideas, we cannot forget our roots and that which led us to where we are today.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for when I get all this crazy schoolwork done I will feel SO much better!

4. Thunderstorms, holidays, and the end of school are what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when, well, you are IN therapy! Hahaha. No, seriously, when you have good friends and a good book into which you can escape, then you're pretty much set. But for the times when that isn't always enough, therapy is a better option than drugging oneself up (I, unfortunately, have both).

6. CHOCOLATE MUST go into the Easter Basket! As someone who isn't Christian, my "Easter" (actually it's called Ostara...I'll post something about that and Beltaine later this weekend) has already happened about a month ago. So, while I wish all observers of the holiday a happy one, and a lovely Passover to those who follow that slant as well, I shall indulge in chocolate that I really don't need but love regardless

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and writing while watching One Tree Hill, tomorrow my plans include going shopping for my bridesmaid dress for my friend Jess' wedding, as well as working on schoolwork, and Sunday, I want to finish all the work I need to have done, and clean my dorm room!

2 comments:

Daisy @ Our Growing Family said...

i almost said that one should have the balls to say stuff without being anonymous, too. ;) but then used a different word. thought it was funny that you did it and i almost did. :)

it's so much fun reading your responses and seeing how different they are (or similar!) compared to mine. :) glad you're doing it, too!!

Miho said...

Haha, I know! I love these things, they're so much fun! And I also like reading yours to see what you have to say, as well :)