03 April, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Angel or not, I will always try to keep a good head on my shoulders, even when I do things I ought not do. There is a line I will not cross.

2. I cannot be used in any way you want me. I have my own needs and wants, though they sometimes overlap and coincide.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of yourself.

4. I like to take a long hot bath while reading a good book after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms you can always find me either in the corner or surrounded by a group of nerds.

6. Monday is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having the apartment to myself, tomorrow my plans include D&D, cleaning, and working on some papers and Sunday, I want to relax but I have to study and also have my Phi Eta Sigma initiation ceremony!

No comments: