24 September, 2009

Sometimes you just have to go with it.

So I've more or less settled down into a routine now, it being over a month into school and all. My roommate moved out-- it feels like there's a trend here -___- I swear I'm gonna start getting paranoid here soon-- and my other two roommates hardly ever come out of their room. But whatever. They're nice girls, but sometimes...ughh. Messy messy messy!!

I'm doing a hell of a lot better with coping and dealing with stress than I was last spring, due in part to my having switched medications :) Yay! I feel like a completely different person now. I'm doing my best to toss out old emotional baggage that's been wearing me down for who knows how long, and I think I'm better for it. Building my confidence back up, well, I'm working on it :P It's a process, and we'll see how it goes. Also, I'm setting goals for myself, and while I haven't made them quite yet, I'm gonna do what I can to reach them.

Lately, though, I sometimes get that old pang in my chest where it feels like I'm isolated from everything (not helped by the fact that I have a room by myself and I never see my other roommates >< ), and I hate that fact. I've made friends on campus, so why do I still feel this way? Heck if I know; I just want to find a method of making it go away for good. At the same time, though, I need to realize that time alone isn't necessarily a bad thing, being an introvert who can't socialize well and all :P but having friends is a wonderful thing, too-- even if several of them are going to be or currently are out of the COUNTRY... *mutter mutter*

I've finally gotten my writing (and drawing! :O ) back on track, which I'm very excited about. My current writing project is called 'The Jade Pendant,' and I've been working on it (or have at least had the idea) since about seventh or eighth grade. Hopefully it gets somewhere, unlike all of my other writing, hahaha~. I swear I'll get them all written one of these days ;)

Lastly, I want to add that I just started using Netflix two or so months ago, and it is fantastic. Oh, and eBay is far too addictive to handle in more than the most miniscule doses. ^^; eh heh. Nothing much else to say, but if there is I will hopefully write about it and not completely forget that I have thing this. Later~!

No comments: