07 September, 2009

It's been a while. There's a bit of a rant to follow.

Things have been...insane. Seriously. So much crap has been happening since last I wrote, what, two months ago? O_o I dunno why I all of the sudden just stopped updating, buuuut I decided that I ought to get back in the swing of things. That and, uh, I don't really want to put stuff away right now (because it will just make me angrier about my roommates' idiocy and complete...obliviousness is the only word I can think to describe it).

So I'm back at school, have been for two weeks, going on three now. It's Labo(u)r Day, though, so I don't have class today :P woot? I dunno. I'd honestly rather be in class because it gets me out of this stupid apartment. I'm just frustrated with the complete feeling of isolation-- my roommate is almost never here, and my suitemates hardly ever come out of their room. That, and they apparently can't CLEAN UP after themselves, and they've moved the dishes and crap around TWICE now (and the first time lied about it when I asked them about it...). It's not so much that I mind, I just wish they'd ask everyone, or let everyone know, or somehow include all of us so that it doesn't just come out of nowhere. As well, they may not know how to use the dishwasher, because I came back from the weekend at home to find that it hasn't been run since I left-- I know, because the dishes in there are exactly the ones I put in before I went home. Just because I (and my roommate, in theory at least) am on dishwasher detail this month doesn't mean I'm the only one who can run the dishwasher!!! Ugh! I'm sick and tired of it, and it's only been two weeks. I want to find a way to talk about this with them, but I don't want to sound like a nagging bitch at the same time. >< So frustrating.

LATER: I cleaned a bit (err, a lot), and I feel better. :P Now to get to my homework, and hopefully keep the resolutions of a) staying organized, b) exercising daily, and c) eating better and remembering to eat. Also, resolution to be happier and not worry so much. ^_^ I'm-a workin' on that, haha~. Aaaaaaand to update this blog more often. Come to think of it, I have quite a few resolutions. Hrm...

No comments: